Greenfields Public School, Vivek Vihar accepts admissions for boys and girls of all classes starting from Class 1 to Class X. Our academic year commences in April each year with registrations being accepted from September of the preceding year. We, of course, welcome enquiries at any stage of the year since we understand the problems faced by students who must move in the middle of the academic year due to transfers of their parents.
- An Application/Registration Form may be collected from our reception desk, filled and submitted at the reception desk of Greenfields Public School, Vivek Vihar whereupon the student’s name will be registered for admission.
- It is also possible to register online through our website.
- Parents should fill up and sign the application/Registration form and other necessary papers with due care. In case this form is filled in by guardians, then it should be stated clearly on the form.
- Grant of admission will be the sole discretion of the school.
- Acceptance of admission fee is not a guarantee of admission. The admission shall remain only provisional until all the documents are verified and found to be correct by the school authorities.
Documents Required At Time Of Submission Of Form
Attested copies of the
following documents should be enclosed with the filled in registration forms.
* Birth Certificate (Photocopy at the time of registration and the original at the time of admission for verification)
* Previous year’s Marks Sheet for class II onwards.
* Transfer Certificate (original at the time of admission for class II onwards)
* Four recent passport sized coloured photographs of the pupil.
Administrative Office is located at:-
D-Block Vivek Vihar
Phones : Tel : 011-43071170,4307114
Office Timing: 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Sale of Prospectus cum Admission Form: 8:00 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. and 11:20 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
For any further queries you may have regarding the admission process please contact the counseling desk at the above mentioned address. Our staff will be happy to assist you with your enquiries and may be contacted either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephonically.