Skip to content
- A clear one month’s notice or one month’s fee in lieu thereof is necessary in case a parent wants to withdraw his her child from the school after the beginning of the session.
- The following categories of students may be asked to withdraw from the school without notifying the cause to the parents.
- Those whose fee is in arrears.
- Those whose behavior in the opinion of the School Management is harmful to the interest of the School.
- Those who indulge in unfair means in the examination.
- Those whose parents show disrespect to the School Management, the Principal and the staff.